Register to get access to MortgageSolutions.co.uk. Get the latest news analysis, interactive commentary, industry videos and features there. Vote on our polls, share your thoughts on the news, and check out our weekly editorial summaries.
Many Thanks. You have successfully registered for premium access. Please check your emails for your temporary password. (Please also check your spam or trash folder.)
Main job function
AccountantAdministratorBusiness Development ManagerChairmanChief Executive OfficerDirectorIFAManagerManaging DirectorMarketing ManagerOwnerPartnerPRSolicitorSurveyorUnderwriterOther
Auditing CompanyBank / BausparkasseGovernment RepresentativeIFAInsurance BrokerLaw FirmMarketing / PR FirmMortgage BrokerSurveying FirmRegulatorTechnology ProviderTrade BodyOther
BridgingBridging / Short Term LendingPurchase to Rent Commercial MortgagesProperty ReleaseGeneral InsuranceInvestmentsLarge LoansPensionsProtectionSecond ChargeSecured LoansSelf-EmployedNot ApplicableOther
Directly Authorized Appointed AgentPrincipalNot applicable
How many mortgages does your company place each month?
Up to 56-1011-2526-50 Over 50 Does not apply
How many consultants do you have in your company?
Sole TraderUp until 56-1011-2021-5051-100Over 100Not applicable
Do you have any dietary requirements?
NoVegetarianVeganNut AllergyNo FishNo MeatNo ShellfishNo DiaryGluten FreeDiabeticHalal
Recommend a colleague (optional)
Terms and Conditions:
- Participation places are free, subject to the approval of the organizers based on the job criteria
- Registered participants may have access to the seminars. You will receive an ID which must be presented on request.
- As soon as you have registered and your application has been accepted, you will be expected to participate. If you are later unable to attend, please ensure that your cancellation notification is sent at least three weeks before the date of the event.
- All cancellations must be made in writing. You will receive a confirmation of your cancellation. If you are unable to attend, an appropriately qualified replacement can be sent. However, the organizers must approve them prior to the event.
- If you are unable to attend, a replacement delegate is welcome at any time, subject to confirmation by the organizers and in writing after receipt of the change.
- AE3 Media reserves the right to change the program, speakers, dates or venue at any time without prior notice. If for any reason the venue or speakers change, or the event is canceled due to a terrorist attack, extreme weather, disease control, industrial action, force majeure or an event beyond the control of AE3 Media, we will endeavor to find a new one To make an appointment. However, the customer hereby releases AE3 Media and releases AE3 Media from all costs, damages and expenses, including legal costs, that the customer incurs.
- AE3 Media is not liable for any damage, loss, injury, accident, nuisance, delay or irregularity that occurs as a result of the acts or negligence of any person or company.
- UK law applies to any claim against AE3 Media and all proceedings are the exclusive domain of the UK courts.
- The signature of the delegate / visitor or his / her duly authorized representative on the registration form means that the delegate / visitor accepts the above conditions, and the same thing binds both parties to this contract.