Dublin, February 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Added Wealth Management Global Market Report 2021: The Impact and Recovery of COVID-19 by 2030 ResearchAndMarkets.com Offer.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior executives with the critical intelligence they need to assess the global wealth management market emerging from the COVID-19 closure.
The global wealth management market is projected to grow from $ 1,162.66 billion in 2020 to $ 1,263.34 billion in 2021, with an average annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.7%. The growth is mainly due to companies reorganizing their operations and recovering from the effects of COVID-19, which had previously resulted in restrictive containment measures that included social distancing, remote working and the closure of commercial activities that created operational challenges . The market is forecast to reach $ 1755 billion in 2025, growing at 9% annualized.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available in this market, covering 50+ regions.
- Understand how the market has been affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the effects of the virus wear off.
- Create regional and country-specific strategies based on local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investments.
- Outperform your competitors with forecast data and the drivers and trends that shape the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Use the relationships between key data sets for superior strategy development.
- Suitable to support your internal and external presentations with reliable, high quality data and analysis
Where is the largest and fastest growing wealth management market? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demographics, and other similar markets? Which forces will shape the market in the future? The Wealth Management Market Global Report answers all of these questions and many more.
The report covers market features, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdown, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the historical and forecast market growth of the market based on geographic features. It puts the market in the context of the broader wealth management market and compares it to other markets.
- The Market Characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($ b) which covers both the historical growth of the market and the impact of the COVID-19 virus and forecast of its recovery.
- Market segmentations divide the market into sub-markets.
- The “Breakdown by Region and Country” section provides an analysis of the market in each region and the size of the market by region and compares their historical and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery of COVID-19 for all regions, major developed countries, and major emerging economies.
- The competitive landscape includes a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Important financial transactions that have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The Trends and Strategies section analyzes the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow when the market recovers.
- The wealth management market section of the report provides context. It compares the wealth management market with other segments of the investment market in terms of size and growth, historical and forecast. It analyzes GDP share, per capita expenditure and comparison of wealth management indicators.
North America was the largest region in the global wealth management market with a market share of 54% in 2020. Western Europe was the second largest region with a 25% share of the global wealth management market. The Middle East was the smallest region in the global wealth management market.
Many asset management companies invest in big data analytics to gain insights, to improve and refine service offerings, and thereby increase sales. Big data solutions are implemented to gain insights into customer segments, product penetration and analysis of the effectiveness of training programs. These technologies are implemented to assess the propensity of existing and potential clients to purchase various products and services offered by an asset management company, as well as their lifetime value, investment pattern and risk tolerance of the client. They also help wealth management companies track business developments, increase customer acquisition and retention rates, increase sales and provide real-time investment advice. For example, CargoMetrics, a Boston-based investment firm, used the Automatic Identification System (AIS) to collect data on goods movements such as the location and size of cargo and develop an analytics platform for trading goods, currencies and stock index funds. This tool has also been sold to other hedge funds and asset managers.
Many asset management companies are increasing their spending on their cybersecurity solutions to prevent the risk of cyberattacks. Cyber security refers to a set of techniques used to protect network integrity and data from unauthorized access. It enables the security level of the company to be strengthened and prevents the loss of highly sensitive customer information. They are gaining traction as they aid financial services companies, including wealth management companies, in identifying theft and fraudulent investment transactions. For example, according to a recent survey, 86% of financial services companies plan to spend more time and resources on cybersecurity in the coming year.
Main topics covered:
2. Reporting structure
3. Characteristics of the wealth management market
3.1. Market definition
3.2. Key segmentations
4. Product Analysis of the Wealth Management Market
4.1. Leading products / services
4.2. Main features and distinguishing features
4.3. Development products
5. Wealth Management Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply chain
5.3. End customers
6. Client Information on the Wealth Management Market
6.1. Customer settings
6.2. End use market size and growth
7. Market trends and strategies for wealth management
8. Impact of COVID-19 on asset management
9. The Size and Growth of the Wealth Management Market
9.1. Market size
9.2. Historic Market Growth, Value (Billion US Dollars)
9.2.1. Driver of the market
9.2.2. Restrictions in the market
9.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value (Billion US Dollars)
9.3.1. Driver of the market
9.3.2. Restrictions in the market
10. Regional analysis of the wealth management market
10.1. Global Wealth Management Market, 2020, By Region, Value (Billion US Dollars)
10.2. Global Wealth Management Market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F Historic & Forecasted By Region
10.3. Global Asset Management Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison By Region
11. Market segmentation for wealth management
11.1. Global Wealth Management Market Segmentation By Type
11.2. Global Wealth Management Market, Segmentation By Advisory Mode
11.3. Global Wealth Management Market, Segmentation By Company Size
12. Asset Management Market Segments
12.1. Global Funds, Trusts And Other Financial Instruments Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Value (USD Billion) – Large Cap Equity, Fixed Income Government Bonds and Structured Products; Specialty stocks and fixed income products; ETFs and passively managed products; Alternatives; Solution products and others (target date products and LDIs)
12.2. Global Asset Management Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Value (Billion USD)
12.3. Global Portfolio Management and Investment Advisory Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Value (Billion USD)
13. Market metrics for wealth management
13.1. Asset Management Market Size, Percentage of GDP, 2015-2025, Global
13.2. Average Per Capita Market Spend for Wealth Management, 2015-2025, Global
14. Asia Pacific Wealth Management Market
15. Western European wealth management market
16. Eastern Europe wealth management market
17. North America Wealth Management Market
18. South American wealth management market
19. Middle East wealth management market
20. Africa Wealth Management Market
21. Competitive Landscape in the Asset Management Market
21.1. Competitive market overview
21.2. Market shares
21.3. Company profiles
21.3.1. Chinese Agricultural Bank
126.96.36.199. Company overview
188.8.131.52. Products and services
184.108.40.206. Financial performance
21.3.2. Wells Fargo
220.127.116.11. Company overview
18.104.22.168. Products and services
22.214.171.124. Financial performance
126.96.36.199. Company overview
188.8.131.52. Products and services
184.108.40.206. Financial performance
21.3.4. Morgan Stanley
220.127.116.11. Company overview
18.104.22.168. Products and services
22.214.171.124. Financial performance
21.3.5. Bank of America
126.96.36.199. Company overview
188.8.131.52. Products and services
184.108.40.206. Financial performance
22. Major mergers and acquisitions in the wealth management market
23. Market background: investment market
23.1. Features of the investment market
23.2. Historic and Forecasted Investment Market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F Growth, By Segments, Value (Billion USD), Global
23.3. Global Investments Market, 2020, By Region, Value (Billion US Dollars)
23.4. Global Investments Market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Historical and Forecast, By Region
23.5. Global Investments Market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Segmentation By Type, Value (Billion USD)
24.1. Global Asset Management Market in 2025 – Emerging Countries
24.2. Global Asset Management Market in 2025 – Growth Segments
24.3. Global Wealth Management Market In 2025 – Growth Strategies
26. Copyright and Disclaimer
Please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wheedu for more information on this report